2) Daya/mercy – King Rantidev, who was a king who did not had food for 40 days & once he got some food to eat which was eatn by a dog, 2 mans, he asked for a boon to sri hari Vishnuji that give me the sufferrings of everybody, let them enjoy 7 let me face thier problems.
3) Sarnagat raksha/helping – King Shibi who removed the flesh from his tight to save/help the life of a peigon from an Eagle.
4) Daan/Charity – Sage Dadichi who gave his back bone to Lord Indra to kill the demon Vitrasura
5) Indriyanigrahah/Sense control – Narada muni, Vedvyasji & Sri Hanumanji – Sri Hanumanjis senses never works, he never desires taste, smell, talk, to touch & to hear anything material but bhagwan Sri Ram Naam is present in all his senses.
6) Socham/Cleanliness – His Holiness Srila Prabhupada use to ask his disciples to wash their mouth even after drinking water, this is our Sanskriti/purity & clealiness
7) Damostayam/Mind control – Sri Prahald Maharaj, Fully control over his mind even after his father pushed him when he was hardly 5 years old & ordered his mens to kill the Vishnu devotee Prahalad.
8) Dhirividya/Wisdom – Vidhura, Birbal, Chanakya Panditji were full of wisdom.
9) Vidhya – Sri Brahmaji the creator got knowledge of all vedas, 4 kumars/first creation, Sukdevgoswami etc
10) Asteyam/No robbery – No robbery, no examples….
Now the main part of Dharma. 10 parts of Dharma fits in 10 great personalities & all these 10 parts of Dharma fits in just one personality from the Tretayuga. BHAGWAN SHRI RAM.
Hare Krishna… Jai Mata Di….!!!!